Thursday 13 March 2014

Detox Day 4

Good evening teaspoons! 

Last day of the detox tomorrow! I have to say the truth and let you all know how tired I am of the tahini sauce I have to put in almost every dish. I can't even smell it anymore! Wish I knew what I could replace it with. Any ideas? (Tahini is basically a sesame butter). If you do, please leave them in the comment box below. 

On a brighter note, for lunch I had to make sushi but instead of rice, I used cauliflower and quino. It was really good! Here's a picture of it! 


I'm still happy that I'm following this detox to the T and am doing my best to stay healthy! Hope you are staying on track too! 




1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow that looks AMAZING! Unfortunately, no substitute for that sauce. But I'm proud of you for sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete