Tuesday 11 March 2014

Detox Day Two

Good evening Teaspoons, 

Day two of my detox. It went well! I didn't imagine I would handle going vegan so well. This said, I don't think I could be vegan all the time. Five days, I can do. More, I'm not sure I could! I will therefore most definitely continue with WW after these five days. I must say that it's good to not eat carbs. This detox is showing me option to carbs, like cauliflower rice for exemple. 
Here's what I had for supper tonight! It was the best recipe of the detox until now. 


Red pepper stuffed with tofu, coriander, carrots, quinoa, cauliflower rice, zucchini, garlic, drizzled with lemon and balsamic vinegar. It was really good! I ate it with a glass of gazified water with mint and raspberries in it to add some taste. 


How is your week going? Let me know in the comment box below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment