Tuesday 25 March 2014

Time To Hop Back On Track!

Good day Teaspoons,

I know, I know! I haven't been very present lately! I need a good slap on the hand! I'm super sorry about my absence and I won't be making any excuses today.  I'm even going to tell the truth: I've been going completely off track lately.  Since my detox, it seems like I just can't and won't control myself when it comes to food.  We had friends over last weekend and I bought a bunch of veggies and had my food scale out, ready to weight whatever I wanted to put in my mouth, but didn't use it. I'm the only one to blame.  I know better but I am just not doing what I know I should be doing, which is keep track of what I eat and exercise.

So weight-in day is just around the corner.  I know that   I will have gained quite a few pounds in the last two weeks because that's the price you pay when you go off track.  What to do now? I can either cry about it and feel bad about myself or use it as a new start and hop back on track.  I prefer the second option.  So here's to a new start! Ordered myself a salad for lunch today because frankly, I don't need to wait until weight-in to have a fresh start!

I will definitely write on here more often since you guys motivate me to make better choices and to continue on this journey.  I owe you all big THANKS because obviously, I can't do it on my own (the last two weeks are a proof of it).

Till tomorrow, keep your head high and hop back on track if you've also had a hard time lately.  It's NEVER too late!

Point plus target: 28 pts
Breakfast:
Lightly sweetened quick oats (Apple cinnamon): 3 pts
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts

Snack: 
1 cup of fresh melon: 0 pt

Lunch:
Green salad: 0 pts
Half an egg: 1 pts
Olive oil (2 teaspoons): 2 pts
Chicken: 2 pts
Cheese: 1 pt
Greek yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Supper:
Eggs (2): 4 pts
WW English muffin: 3 pts
Potatoes: 3 pts
Smokes salmon: 3 pts
Cream cheese (light): 1 pt

Day's total: 26 pts


1 comment:

  1. I love how you said you don't need to wait for a weigh in for a new start and you had a salad for lunch. So true! I often want to reach for that salty or sweet treat at the end of the day when I've gone off track, but grabbing an apple is still better for keeping me on track. Thanks for that reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete