Friday 4 April 2014

Lunch With Friends

Good evening Teaspoons!

I was in meeting all day so let me tell you, I'm happy to be home! Today I went to lunch with a friend of mine. We went to a brewery so I knew there were going to serve pub style food. 

I choose something that I would like (because no one wants to pay for food they don't really like but that have a lesser point value), but that wouldn't be too many points. I stayed away from the foods with the words "buttery", "creamy" and "cheezy".  I had an awesome chicken and bacon panini with curry mayo and fries. I took one side of the bread off and put it aside. I ate the panini before the fries so I wouldn't eat as many fries. All in all, I estimated that the sandwich and fries were 18 points. 

Because I had already ate 22 points, I made myself a HUGE salad for supper. I added an egg for protein and made my own dressing. My salad was 5 pts. 

        HUGE salad I had for supper! 

So I guess it is possible to eat out while on a diet! :) You just have to be wise about it. Now I'm relaxing with my 2 litres of water and a movie. 

Have a great weekend y'all! 

2 comments:

  1. That salad, looks AMAZING. What dressing did you make and how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same dressing as the goat cheese salad :)

      Delete