Tuesday 8 April 2014

Snowed In!

Good day Teaspoons!

Sorry about my absence last night: our electricity went out around 4 pm and we only got it back this morning around 10 am.

Weight-in went better than I anticipated. I gained 0.6 pounds. I thought I would of gained much more because I feel so tight in my pants. This said, I'm not happy with myself. In the last two weeks, I have gained a total of 1.8 pounds. It's so crazy how fast we can gain wait but how much time it takes to lose it again!! 

But hey! I'm back on track since Tuesday. We are moving today but I'm still going to try my best to make smart choices in between emptying boxes. 

How did your weight-in go? 
We had quite a storm yesterday! Here's a picture of the car with the snow! 


Till next time, keep warm my Teaspoons!  


No comments:

Post a Comment