Friday 14 February 2014

Cupid's and Chocolate's- Day

Happy Valentine's Day Teaspoons!

Hope you had a great day!  I like to think of valentine's day as a day where you can celebrate ALL your relationships! So celebrate the love you have for your friends, your lover and your family.  Thank them for whatever makes you love them so much.  So to all my friends out there, HAPPY V-DAY!  I thank you and I love you all because you support me trough this whole process.

So enjoy yourself, drink a glass of wine and heck, take a small piece of that chocolate cake!  Just make sure to track it!  That's what's important.

Here's the cake I made today for v-day! :) 

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll write again on Sunday.
Till then, keep on tracking and loving!

Point plus target: 28 pts (NEW)
Breakfast:
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts

Lunch:
WW bagel: 3 pts
Fat free cheese slice: 1 pt
Ham: 1 pt
Yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Snack: 
Apple: 0 pts
Strawberries: 0 pts

Supper:
Pork tenderloin:
Rice: 4 pts
Beets: 0 pt
Red Wine (2x5oz.): 8 pts

Dessert:
Double Treasure Chocolate Cake (1/24 of cake (61g): 5 pts

Day's total:  31 pts
Extra weekly points used today: 3pts 

No comments:

Post a Comment