Tuesday 25 February 2014

Yes You Can Eat That!

Good evening Teaspoons!

While the (skinny) boyfriend is away for the week, I didn't feel like making a big supper so I decided on making breakfast for supper! How ever said you can't eat what you like on a diet is wrong! Here's my awesome supper/breakfast! All of it was 11 points plus! 


Tomorrow is weight-in day! I did four workouts this week and tracked my (almost) all my points (I did grab a few chips from the bag on two occasions this week). I'll let you know tomorrow how it the weight-in went! 

Till then, keep on tracking! 

Point plus target: 28 pts
Breakfast:
Lightly sweetened quick oats (Apple cinnamon): 3 pts
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts

Snack: 
1 apple: 0 pt

Lunch:
Green salad: 0 pts
Half an egg: 1 pts
Olive oil (2 teaspoons): 2 pts
Chicken: 2 pts
Cheese: 1 pt
Greek yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Supper:
Eggs (2): 4 pts
WW English muffin: 3 pts
Potatoes: 3 pts
Ham: 1 pt
Asparagus: 0 pt

Snack: 
Fat free pudding: 2 pts

Day's total: 25 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment