Sunday 23 February 2014

Do YOUR Best

Good Day Teaspoons! 

I was reading my friend's blog about weight loss and she was saying how hard it is to follow our good eating habits on weekends. Do you feel the same way? I sure do! We seem programmed to "let go" on weekends; let go of stress from work, let go of our good sleeping habits, let go of our exercise schedual and finally, let go of our good eating habits. Another reason why I think it's so hard on weekend it's because we aren't in our regular routine. We are out and about and are tempted to eat whatever is easiest. To avoid all of this, I try to plan what I'm going to eat on the weekend on Friday night. This way, I can plan ahead and have a clear vision of my weekend. Don't get me wrong, I usually cave in and eat a few chips. I did cave in yesterday and since I couldn't go back and "un-eat" them, I did a small workout. All this to say, try to plan ahead and don't get too frustrated if you do happen to go a little off track. Just try to do better the next day. 
If you want to follow my friend's blog, here it is: http://onthewaytohealthymommy.wordpress.com

On a little side note, good job to the Canadian hockey boys for doing THEIR best and for winnings the gold at the Olympics! 



2 comments:

  1. Omg, so funny, I wrote my post of the day before I read yours, and we totally did the same thing (you'll see when you read it) lol! Thank goodness it's Monday tomorrow! Back to a structured routine!! :) Good job on your workout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to go read it!
      Thanks for being here for me!

      Delete