Friday 28 February 2014

Supper With Friends

Good evening Teaspoons! 

Last night, my friend texted me to invite me for supper this coming Saturday. While I was texting that I wouldn't go because I didn't want to jeopardize my diet, I decided to scrap that text and response that yes, I would go! I decided that I wasn't going to be a hermit because I was on a diet. I don't want to miss out on some fun because I'm on Weight Watchers. Plus, I need to learn how to control myself around food and when out of my comfort zone! So here's to learning how to survive a supper with friends without going off track! I'm definitely going to do a good workout before going, so that way, I'll have a little leg room! 

I'll let you know on Sunday how it all went down!

Point plus target: 28 pts
Breakfast:
Lightly sweetened quick oats (Apple cinnamon): 3 pts
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts

Lunch:
Soup: 2 pts
WW bagel: 3 pts 
Cheese: 1 pts
Greek yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Snack
Apple: 0 pts

Supper:
Rappie Pie: 12 pts
Salad: 0 pts
Cheese: 1 pt
Salad dressing: 1 pt

Snack: 
Fat free pudding: 2 pts

Day's total: 28 pts
Activity points gained: 2 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment