Tuesday 18 February 2014

Why

Good evening Teaspoons,

As you all Know, I'm going trough this process with my good friend Melissa. Since she started Weight Watchers, she lost a whopping 25 pounds. Words can't  describe how proud I am of her. She started a blog today (you can find the web address below). She was saying how you must concentrate on WHY your going trough this whole weight loss process. I think it's a really good idea to constantly remind yourself WHY you're making all these changes in you life. My goal for the new week starting tomorrow is to write down, in my WW's tracker, one reason per day of why I'm going trough this journey. By doing this, I'm hoping to gain some motivation to continu following my plan. 

Here's her blog: http://onthewaytohealthymommy.wordpress.com/

Lemme know YOUR reason for changing your life around !! 

Point plus target: 28 pts

Breakfast:
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts
Lightly sweetened oats: 3 pts

Lunch:
WW bagle: 3 pts
Fat free cheese slice: 1 pt
Ham: 1 pt
Greek Yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Snack:
Apple: 0 pt
WW bread (1 slice) : 1 pt
Strawberries: 0 pt

Supper:
Chili: 6 pts
Whole wheat pasta: 4 pts

Dessert:
Fat free pudding: 2 pts
Banana muffin: 2 pts

Day's total:  26 pts

1 comment:

  1. Aww you're too sweet AK!! I couldn't ask for a better inspiration! I <3 U! And that's a really good idea to write down a reason why every day. Even if you repeat the same thing, at least it reminds you WHY!! I can't wait to see you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete