Thursday 20 February 2014

Girl In The City

Good evening Teaspoons!

Here I am in the City trying to make smart food choices. I was in a rush trying to get to the hotel tonight because I have a meeting starting in 20 minutes (yes at 8:30pm...) and didn't know what to eat. So I stopped at a sushi bar and ordered a roll of sushi. It had some spicy mayo on it so I estimated 9 points for the roll. It was really yummy. I hadn't had sushi in a long time so it satisfied my craving. I had hummus with me so I ate some and now I'm ready to go to my meeting. For tomorrow meeting, our agenda says they they will serve muffins for breakfast. I know that muffins are usually a lot of points so I brought oatmeal with me and will get some hot water from the coffee machine in the morning. I don't know what they will serve for lunch so I'm planing to eat a small supper tomorrow (eggs with toast) in order to stay on track! Stay tuned to see if I'll be able to stay on track tomorrow!

Here's a picture of the room in the beautiful downtown Westin Hotel!

Point plus target: 28 pts

Breakfast:
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts
Lightly sweetened oats: 3 pts

Lunch:
WW bagel: 3 pts
Laughing cow: 1 pt
Soup: 2 pts
Greek Yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Snack:
Apple: 0 pt
Strawberries: 0 pt

Supper:
Sushi: 9 pts
Rice cakes (3): 3 pts
Hummus: 4 pts

Day's total:  28 pts

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so smart! I love reading your blog. It's so encouraging.. Keep it up! On the plus side, sushi is AWESOME, and isn't a lot of points! It could be a weekly treat! :)

    ReplyDelete