Sunday 9 February 2014

Late updates

Good Day Teaspoons! 
Sorry I haven't wrote anything in the last couple of days! Being back home meant spending time with my family and friends and I didn't take the time to write anything down. 
But here I am today, writing again. It's not because I haven't been writing that it means I lost my way on this journey! Friday, I spent the whole day skiing with my mom. It was so much fun seeing her again and spending quality time together. The weather and the snow were perfect for skiing! We had a great time on the mountain. That night, I went to a friend's house! I resist the wine to have enough points to eat a few tortillas chips with guacamole. I had to go into my extra weekly points but it was worth it! Saturday, some friends and I went to the market. I had some Babimbe, which is rice with beef. I estimated it was about 12 pts. We did some errands all day my friends and I then decided we wanted to eat supper together. Since they all know I'm on a diet, they agreed to get some groceries, split the bill and cook a healthy meal all together. Everyone helped and we had a great time! 
Now I'm on the boat again heading back home. I ate some oatmeal and a banana on the boat this morning and had a nice coffee! The sun is shining and the water is calm. It looks like it's going to be a great ride.
            Here I am with my coffee! 

Hope you had a great weekend with love ones too! 
Until tomorrow, keep on tracking! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you had a great weekend and I'm gladder (if that's even a word) to see you back on here. I may not comment but I do like to read your posts to keep me motivated! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete