Friday 21 February 2014

I Did It!

Good evening Teaspoons!

I did it!!! I went into the City and did not go over my point limit! This morning, I took Meli's tip and made myself some oatmeal with my hotel room coffee machine. The agenda was saying we were going to have muffins and croissants at the meeting for breakfast so I made sure not to arrive hungry. Because I had ate breakfast, I took a couple of fruit and was satisfied. 
For lunch, I got lucky because they were serving soup and wraps. I had to estimate the point plus value but I did my best. For supper, I made myself a little breakfast sandwich and then had a quick workout. Just goes to show: when there's a will, there's a way! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend full of happiness! 
Till next time, keep on tracking and dishing in the comment box below!

Point plus target: 28 pts

Breakfast:
1 banana : 0 pt
Lightly sweetened oats: 3 pts
Fruits: 0 pts

Lunch:
Wrap: 4 pts

Mayo: 2 pts
Chicken: 2 pts
Soup: 5 pts

Supper:
WW Bagel: 3 pts
Cheese: 1 pt
Ham: 1 pt
Egg: 2 pts
Potatoes: 3 pts

Snack:
Fat Free Pudding: 2 pts

Day's total:  28 pts
Activity points gained: 2 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment