Friday 24 January 2014

Friday Fun Day

Good evening Teaspoons!

I am not going to lie. I arrived home tonight tired, cold and HUNGRY! Man was I ever tempted to pop fries in the oven. But guess what I did instead? I pop a bowl of soup in the microwave and made a little grilled cheese. It totally satisfied my craving for "pub food" and my hunger. Thanks to you guys, I resist the temptation to make fries since I didn't want to write that I had failed today...So thanks! 

Have a great weekend everyone and i'll write on here on Sunday :) 

Point plus target: 29
Breakfast:
Lightly sweetened oats: 3 pts
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts
Banana: 0 pts

Lunch:
WW English Muffin: 3 pts
Slice of cheese: 1 pt
Ham: 1 pt
Pineapple: 0 pt
Apple: 0

Supper:
Chili (1 cup): 6 pts
Crackers: 3 pts
Cheese: 4 pts

Snack: 
Yogurt: 2 pts
Soup: 1 pt
Grilled Cheese: 3 pts

Day's total: 28 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment