Tuesday 7 January 2014

Second Day, Haven't Failed!

Good evening my friends!

Second day of getting back on track was a success!  Kept to my planned meals and didn't go over my points plus allowance.  This said, it wasn't easy.  I was quite hungry coming back from work.  But instead of going trough the refrigerator and eating everything that's in it, I open my little food diary and asked myself "What can I eat that won't make me go over my daily points but that will satisfy my hunger?".  The answer you ask? Home made cabbage soup!  And let me tell you, it was yummy! You'll see bellow that for supper, I made spaghetti.  Last weekend, I made some home made spaghetti sauce that I sealed in some Mason Jars.  It was an easy and quick supper to make and it was great on this cold winter night.  Here's a picture of the dish!

I realise this morning while driving to work that I didn't write much about me yesterday.  So here it goes! I'll make it fast and to the point.  My name is AndrĂ©e-Klaude.  My friends call me AK.  I'm a 27 years old school guidance counsellor.  I work and live in Nova Scotia in a beautiful house on the beach that my boyfriend and I are renting.  I'm 5 foot 5 and am the youngest of 4 girls.  I'm originally from New-Brunswick.  Work is what brought me to Baie Sainte-Marie, this beautiful acadian place on the south coast of Nova-Scotia.  In Yesterday's post, I said that I wished I had a picture of me at my ideal weight.  Well guess what! I found one! Here it is for you all to see.  Don't mind the head piece.  We were having a theme night.

You might ask yourself: why is this girl not talking about exercise yet?  Don't worry, I will soon enough.  I had surgery before Christmas break and now have to wait a month before even thinking of doing any exercise.  Coming soon...stay tuned!

Here's what my day looked like today! Thanks for reading and come back tomorrow some more dish on weight loss!

Point plus target: 30
Breakfast:
Lightly sweetened quick oats (Apple cinnamon): 3 pts
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts

Snack: 
1 apple: 0 pt

Lunch:
Green salad: 0 pts
Half an egg: 1 pts
Olive oil (2 tea spoons): 2 pts
Chicken: 2 pts
Greek yogurt (2%): 3 pts

Snack: 
Melon: 0pt
Home made cabbage soup: 1 pt

Supper:
Pasta (2 cups): 8 pts
Spaghetti sauce: 4 pts

Snack: 
Fat free pudding: 2 pts
Whole wheat soda crackers (6): 2 pts

Day's total: 29 pts





No comments:

Post a Comment