Thursday 16 January 2014

Out Of Town For The Night

Good evening Teaspoons,

I'm quite tired tonight but still wanted to check in with you.  How did your day go?  Was it a successful one?  If not, what would you change about today?

I'm in Halifax tonight because I have meetings tomorrow.  I find it hard to leave my (eating) routine behind and come to the city.  So many food temptations: sushi, Italian, pubs, steak house, and the list goes on!  So how did I decide what I was going to eat tonight?  I planned a head of course!  Last night, I went online and search for the nutritional information of my favourite Thai place and found it! I calculated how much my favourite dish was (Pad Sew).  It was 19 points.  I then planned the rest of my day around those 19 points.  I just finished my Pad Sew and it was yummy (although a little too spicy for my liking).


Tomorrow is scaring me a little since I can't plan ahead.  I do not know what they will be serving us for lunch at our meeting.  This said, instead of eating a hot breakfast at the hotel tomorrow, I brought a pack of oatmeal with me and I plan on asking the server for hot water tomorrow morning and I'll eat that for breakfast.  You don't have to be shy about asking these kinds of things to the waiters.  If you had allergies, would it bother you to ask for different things? No! Then why be shy if it's for your diet?  I'll choose what I will eat for supper when I get home according to what we got for lunch.  I'll let you know how it all went down tomorrow.

Till then, keep on dishing about you weight loss in the comment box!

*** New Daily Point Target***
Point plus target:29 

Breakfast:
Lightly sweetened quick oats (Apple cinnamon): 3 pts
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts

Snack: 
1 apple: 0 pt

Lunch:
Soup: 1 pt
WW English Muffin: 3 pts
Fat Free Cheese Slice: 1pt
Greek yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Snack: 
Kiwi: 0pt

Supper:
Thai Express: 19 pts
Diet Coke: 0pt

Day's total: 30 pts
Weekly Allowance used today: 1 pt

2 comments:

  1. Tu peux toujours chauffer ton eau dans la cafétière dans ta chambre d'hôtel! Mais t'a raison qu'il ne faut pas se gêner!

    C'est vrai que c'est le pire quand tu n'as aucun contrôle sur un repas (comme des conférences, meetings, etc.). Bon courage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est vrai! J'aurais pu faire ça! À la fin, ils servaient du gruau au petit déjeuner! YAY!
      Bonne fds et bon succès!!

      Delete