Monday 27 January 2014

Temptations, Be Gone!

Good day Teaspoons!


Monday might have a lot of downsides but it does have one upside: the routine is back! And it sure feels good!  I find it much easier to follow the plan when I'm at work.  There's a lot less temptations!...Well usually! Today was the exception.  A teacher was selling chocolate bars for her acting club.  But guess what I did?  I brought my coin purse back in my car so I wouldn't have any money close by to buy some.  Small actions like that can make the difference between caving in the temptation or resisting it.  Looking back, I'm very happy that I resisted it.

I would love to hear how YOU resist temptations and what your usual temptations are!  So write me in the box below :)

Tomorrow, my goal is to figure out an exercise plan.  I am not sure what I want to try out this time around.  I'm thinking about yoga.  Anybody out there is a yoga fan?  What do you love about it?  What do you dislike about it?  Give me some input! It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help teaspoons!
Till next time, keep on tracking!

Point plus target: 29
Breakfast:
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts
Banana: 0 pts
Lightly sweetened oats: 3 pts

Lunch:
Soup: 2 pts
WW wrap: 2 pts
Egg: 2 pt
Mayo: 1 pt
Hot sauce: 0 pt
Yogurt (0%): 2 pts
Strawberries: 0 pts

Snack: 
Apple: 0 pt

Supper:
Left over Rappie Pie (1 cup): 9 pts
Green Salad: 0 pts
Oil: 1 pt

Snack: 
Fat Free Pudding: 2 pts
Rice Krispies: 3 pts
Milk: 1pt

Day's total: 29 pts

2 comments:

  1. I am tempted to eat something sweet after supper... all the time! So i usually try to buy something that is individually wrapped that i like, but not love. So then I can have one and it satisfies my craving, without breaking the bank. The best that I've found for me are York Peppermint Patties; one is usually enough (if I have 2, it's not the end of the world) but the minty is strong enough for me to not want any more than that.... and 1 point a peice... but if you have 2, it's 3 points... which usually makes me stick to the one! hahaha!

    Have a good one and keep up the good work! And I can't say that I've ever tried yoga... I'm so not flexible (in any way!) and knowing myself, not serious enough! hahaha! Oh well, maybe someday we could try it together... wait a minute, that might not be such a great idea: GIGGLES GALORE!

    -F-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way F! I ALWAYS want something sweet after supper. The York Peppermint Patties are a great idea!!!!! I'm sure the mint would get rid of my craving! Thanks for the great idea.

      And Yoga together might not be a good idea. I'm SURE we would have a giggle fest! Maybe we should still try it tho ;) There's some at Ocean Surf during the summer and some on the beach. We could definitly try it! :)

      Delete