Friday 17 January 2014

Oh Happy Days

Good evening Teaspoons,

How did your day go?  Mine actually went well.  Better than I thought it would. Turns out, this morning, there was oatmeal served at the breakfast buffet at the hotel.  I ate that with some fresh fruit.  It started my day well and showed me that even if I was out of town, I could still stay on track! So here I was, determined to stay on track and follow the WW guidelines.

As I was saying in yesterday's post, I was scared about what they would be serving at lunch.  Turns out, it was chicken pot pie with salad and fresh rolls.  I piled some salad up high on my plate and ate it with one tablespoon of Kraft Italian Vinaigrette.  I ate half of the roll and threw the rest out to make sure that I wouldn't be tempted to eat all of it.  There was some Babibel Cheese so I took one and saved it for the drive home.  Turns out, I was able to easily stay on track in the end. For supper, I took out some frozen chili from the freezer and we ate that.  I ate my first half cup and was going to eat another half cup of chili when my (skinny) boyfriend decided to put some hot sauce in it which made it WAY too spicy for my liking.  Because of this, I ate some more egg noodles instead of my other half cup of chili.



Hope your day went as well as mine!  Like last weekend, I'll post something at lease once during the course of the weekend.
Keep on tracking Teaspoons!

Point plus target:29 

Breakfast:
Lightly sweetened quick oats (Apple cinnamon): 3 pts
1 banana : 0 pt

Snack: 
1 apple: 0 pt

Lunch:
Green Salad with veggies: 0pts
Kraft Italian (1 T.spoon): 0pts
Half Roll: 2
Diet Coke: 0pt
Greek yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Snack: 
Kiwi: 0pt
Babibel Cheese: 2 pts

Supper:
Egg Noodles (1 cup): 5 pts
Chili (WW Recipe. 1/2 cup): 3 pts
Ham (50g): 1pt
Wine (10oz.): 10 pts

Day's total: 28 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment