Friday 31 January 2014

Hard Not To Drink Wine On Friday!

Good evening Teaspoons

Here I am drinking my fizzy water, trying to drinking some wine from the bottle my (skinny) boyfriend opened.  How are you keeping on track today?  I received a text message yesterday from a friend of mine saying how my blog was motivating her to try to achieves her own goals even if though they’re not weight loss related.  I taught this was really interesting and great to hear.  We can also take advice from people who are trying to achieve different goals and apply them to out weight loss journey.  Take our Olympic athletes for example.  They definitely need patience, focus, determination and strength in order to be able to go to the Olympics.  We can definitely see our weight loss goal as a podium.  We, like the athletes, want to get on the highest step of the podium, which is, in our case, to reach our healthy weight and keep it.  So definitely do look for people in your life who are trying to achieve their own goals and see if you can use some of their tips in order to achieve yours.

Hope you will have a great weekend my Teaspoons.  I will be making a WW Chili.  I’ll post the recipe on here on Sunday so you can all have it and try it.


Till then, enjoy your weekend and keep tracking!


Point plus target: 29 pts
Breakfast:
Lightly sweetened quick oats (Apple cinnamon): 3 pts
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts

Snack: 
Apple: 0 pt

Lunch:
WW Bagle: 3 pts
Fat free cheese slice: 1 pt
Soup: 2 pts
Greek yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Snack: 
Pomegranate: 0 pt

Supper:
Macaroni (2 cups): 14 pts
Oil: 1 pt
Green salad: 0 pt

Snack: 
Fat free pudding: 2 pts


Day's total: 29 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment