Wednesday 15 January 2014

Weight-In Day Has Arrived!

Happy hump day Teaspoons!

If you read yesterday's post, you know that today was weight-in day.  I must admit that I'm ecstatic about the results.  After a week and a half of being back on track, I've lost 8.8 pounds.  This means that I'm back at my before Christmas weight (I had gained a whopping 8.4 pounds over Christmas break).  It sure feels good to have a little more "room in my pants".  Hopefully your weight in will go as good as mine did this week. Even if you don't lose, don't forget to still celebrate the fact that you are back on track and taking the faith of your health in your own hands. Just remember not to celebrate with food but to still reward yourself.  You may want to go watch a movie with your best friend, go bowling with your family or go to chapters to find a good book to read.

This said, I now have to concentrate on the week that is coming up.  My goal is to go walk at lease 4 times this week. Think I'll make it? I went one today already so that's one down, three to go.  I'm sure that with your words of encouragement, I'll be able to reach this goal.

My friend Natalie send me some "freezer meals" to try.  I'm going to try to make some this weekend and freeze them.  If ever I try one that's really good, I'll make sure to let you guys know.  I'm also planing on calculating the point plus value of each recipe.

You will notice that I'm going to use a good chunk of my weekly allowance points today.  At the end of the week, if I have some left over weekly points, I usually try to use them up a little.  Not on "fatty foods" but usually, I might put a little bit more peanut butter on my morning toast or eat some leftovers for lunch (which I usually wouldn't do).  You can see what I ate today bellow.

Let me know how YOU did this week in the box bellow.  Can't wait to read all of your success stories!

Until tomorrow, keep on tracking!

Point plus target: 30
Breakfast:
Whole Wheat English Muffin: 4 pts
Light Penut Butter (2 Tbspoon): 4 pts
1 banana : 0 pt
1/2 cup of skim milk: 1 pts

Snack: 
1 apple: 0 pt

Lunch:
Chicken: 5 pts
Rice: 5 pts
Greek yogurt (0%): 2 pts

Snack: 
Melon: 0pt

Supper:
Rappie Pie: 13 pts

Snack: 
Aero Chocolate Bar: 6pts

Day's total: 40 pts
Weekly Allowance used today: 10 pts


 

6 comments:

  1. AK you fucking rock! Well done on the weight loss this week! You are a true inspiration and I’m excited to read your next post!
    Thank you for all the effort you put in this blog. We (the lazy ones) need a leader like you who shows us how to live a healthy happy life.
    Ich vermisse dich meine Schwester from another mother. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, you are NOT lazy since you are DOING something about your health! And second, thanks so much for reading Happy you're enjoying reading this blog as much as I'm enjoying writing it!
      It's not as bad to put the effort in writting it when you know people are reading it so thanks!!!
      Ich vermisse auch V! xo

      Delete
  2. So awesome to hear you're losing weight!
    I have to say a couple of times something you said echoed in my brain this week- you mentioned how you could have eaten anything in your fridge when you got home, but didn't and thought about what to eat. I have to say, this thought popped up twice to me this past week when I came home from my internship (after a no prep day and duty!) and I choose to grab an apple not buy a bag of chips.
    So... thanks! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! So happy to hear that A) I'm not the only one who could eat a whole fridge and B) That my adviced helped you!
      Thanks so much for reading Mel!

      Delete
  3. LOVING your blog AK! So glad to have someone like you to go through this with! You're my inspiration!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im super happy too that you're there with me every step of the way :) You are a great support! Happy my blog can help you! Keep on reading and commenting :)
      x

      Delete